Mob./wechat: +86-18905397370
  • Product Name
  • Product Keyword
  • Product Model
  • Product Summary
  • Product Description
  • Multi Field Search
Home » Products » Melamine Board » Melamine MDF » Grooved White Laminated Melamine Deorative MDF Board slotted board
Share to:

Grooved White Laminated Melamine Deorative MDF Board slotted board

Thickness:3mm - 25mm
Glue:E0,E1,E2,CARB P2
Density:700kg/m3-850kg/m3
Color:Solid color,Wood grain color,Fancy colors,Stone colors

Quantity:
  • 1220*2440*15MM
  • PIONER
  • MM001
  • Other
  • E1
  • First-Class
  • Poplar
Decorative MDF Board Description
Product name   Melamine faced MDF, Melamine coated MDF
Brand PIONER
Thickness 3mm - 25mm
size 1220*2440mm 1830*2440 or as your demand
Glue  E0, E1, E2, MR
Density  720~830kgs/m3
Type One side or two side white melamine/with or without groove
Melamine Color Solid color(white, red, black, etc.)
Wood grain color(beech, black walnut, oak, etc.)
Fancy colors,  Stone colors ,or as your requirement
Surface Treatment Matt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy
Moisture content  Below 8%
Material  Poplar, pine and hardwood mixed
Package In bulk or pallets
quantity
 
 
 
 
20' container (pallet packing) 8 pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing) 25.7 CBM
40' container (pallet packing) 13 - 15 pallet / 35CBM
Usage  Furniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate  CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001
Main market  Middle East, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.
Payment Terms 1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Advantages of our product
1.Density:tolerance+/-2%
2.Moisture-prof,low formaldehyde emissions,fast curing ,high tack
3.mixed hardwood,poplar,pine or eucalyptus
4.Good for different climatic conditions
5.Function:making furniture,doors and windows and floor and kitchen cabinet,e.g.
6.we have about more than 200 colors for your choice
Other hot sale products
initpintu_副本1
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR COMPANY

1)  Guarantee g ood raw material.
2) Best quality and reasonable price.
3) Cooperate with Professional manufacturer.
4) Free sample, good package and fast shipment.
5) M ore than 10  years experience in exporting .   
6 )  Our High-Quality Team let our customer can get better service from  us .
7) We can provide a competitive After-sales service .
8) Delivery products in time

CONTACT US

 Add: 1012ROOM,1A Jinhoumingju,Lanshan District Linyi City Shandong China
 E-mail: info@yuchaoint.com
 Tel: 0086-539-7057912
Mob/Wechat: 0086-18905397370
 Click And Enter

QUICK LINKS

NEWS

FEEDBACK
Copyright  2016 LINYIYUCHAO INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD. All rights reserved. Supported by Leadong