Mob./wechat: +86-18905397370
  • Product Name
  • Product Keyword
  • Product Model
  • Product Summary
  • Product Description
  • Multi Field Search
Home » Products » Plain MDF » High density E1 Plain MDF Board for carving,decoration and furniture
Share to:

High density E1 Plain MDF Board for carving,decoration and furniture

Quantity:
  • 1220*2440*9mm/12mm/15mm/18mm
  • PIONER
  • P13
DETAILED SPECIFICATION
Product name   Plain MDF ,  Raw  MDF used for carving 
Brand PIONER
Thickness 9mm /12mm /15mm /18mm
size 1220*2440mm or as your demand
Glue  E0, E1, CARB P2
Density  720~830kgs/m3
Type High density Plain MDF used for carving
Moisture content  Below 8%
Material  Poplar, pine and hardwood mixed
Package In bulk or pallets
quantity
 
 
20' container (pallet packing) 8 pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing) 25.7 CBM
40' container (pallet packing) 13 - 15 pallet / 35CBM
Usage  Furniture,  decoration, Carving
Certificate  CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001
Payment Terms 1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% before delivery
Delivery Time Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Package &Loading
initpintu_副本1

Advantages of our product
1.Density:tolerance+/-2%
2.Moisture-prof,low formaldehyde emissions,fast curing ,high tack
3.mixed hardwood,poplar,pine or eucalyptus
4.Good for different climatic conditions
5.Function:making furniture,doors and windows and floor and kitchen cabinet,e.g.
6.we have about more than 200 colors for your choice
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR COMPANY
1)  Guarantee g ood raw material.
2) Best quality and reasonable price.
3) Cooperate with Professional manufacturer.
4) Free sample, good package and fast shipment.
5) M ore than 10  years experience in exporting .   
6 )  Our High-Quality Team let our customer can get better service from  us .
7)  We can provide a competitive After-sales service .
8) Delivery products in time

CONTACT US

 Add: 1012ROOM,1A Jinhoumingju,Lanshan District Linyi City Shandong China
 E-mail: info@yuchaoint.com
 Tel: 0086-539-7057912
Mob/Wechat: 0086-18905397370
 Click And Enter

QUICK LINKS

NEWS

FEEDBACK
Copyright  2016 LINYIYUCHAO INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD. All rights reserved. Supported by Leadong