Mob./wechat: +86-18905397370
Home » Products » Plain MDF » 2mm-30mm MDF used for carving ,furniture and decoration

loading

Share to:
sharethis sharing button

2mm-30mm MDF used for carving ,furniture and decoration

Availability:
Quantity:
  • 1220*2440

  • PIONER

  • P17

DETAILED SPECIFICATION
                           High quality MDF from linyi China
Brand PIONER
Thickness 3mm - 25mm
size 1220*2440mm or as your demand
Glue  E0, E1, E2, CARB P2
Density  720~830kgs/m3
Type Plain MDF / melamine MDF / Venner faced MDF
Melamine Color Solid color(white, red, black, etc.)
Wood grain color(beech, black walnut, oak, etc.)
Fancy colors,  Stone colors ,or as your requirement
Surface veneer naturalAsh,Teak,BlackWalnut,RedOak,Sapele,Beech,bubinga,cheery etc
Surface Treatment Matt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy
Moisture content  Below 8%
Material  Poplar, pine and hardwood mixed
Package In bulk or pallets
Usage  Furniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate  CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001
Main market  Middle East, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.
Payment Terms 1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Package &Loading
initpintu_副本1

Advantages of our product
1.Density:tolerance+/-2%
2.Moisture-prof,low formaldehyde emissions,fast curing ,high tack
3.mixed hardwood,poplar,pine or eucalyptus
4.Good for different climatic conditions
5.Function:making furniture,doors and windows and floor and kitchen cabinet,e.g.
6.we have about more than 200 colors for your choice
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR COMPANY
1)  Guarantee g ood raw material.
2) Best quality and reasonable price.
3) Cooperate with Professional manufacturer.
4) Free sample, good package and fast shipment.
5) M ore than 10  years experience in exporting .   
6 )  Our High-Quality Team let our customer can get better service from  us .
7)  We can provide a competitive After-sales service .
8) Delivery products in time
Other hot sale products
initpintu_副本


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT CATEGORIES

CONTACT US

 Add: 1104Room, Building #2, Guojin Center, Lanshan District, Linyi city, Shandong,China. 
 E-mail: info@yuchaoint.com
 Tel: 0086-539-7057912
Mob/Wechat: 0086-18905397370
 Click And Enter

QUICK LINKS

NEWS

PRODUCTS

FEEDBACK
Copyright  2023LINYIYUCHAO INTERNATIONAL TRA2023DE CO.,LTD. All rights reserved. Supported by Leadong